Women normally draw the short straw when it comes to presents (or at least the ones I know), so I thought I’d throw together a few ideas.
1) Perfume – Everyone loves a new bottle of some fancy fragrance for Christmas, this present can be as expensive or inexpensive as you like. Here I’ve linked a few of my favourites for every price range
- Lipsy Caged EDT 30ml – £14.00
- Lancôme La Vie Est Belle EDP 30ml – £39.20
- Gucci Guilty Intense EDP – £49.00
- Sarah Jessica Parker NYC EDP – £19.99
2) Something personalised – So many online photo shops offer personalised items such as keyrings, mousemats, calendars and cups. I normally use Photobox, calendars start from £7.95, mugs start from £5.95 and keyrings from £4.95. These are very inexpensive yet thoughtful gifts that you can have a family photo on.
3) Gloves – Every year I end up with 3 lone gloves and their companion never turns up so I am always in need of a new pair, especially on icy mornings when the car needs defrosting. Some of my favourites this year are –
I think these gloves are quite uniqie and edgy, ideal go to pair of gloves.
- For something a little more pricey at £60.00 these French Connection Fur Trim Gloves In Leather would be a welcomed gift on Christmas morning.
- Lastly if you aren’t into leather these Urban Code Faux Fur Trim Mittens are perfect, and they are currently £12.00 instead of £39.00. Available in grey or pink.
4) Home Fragrance – Home fragrances are a huge trend right now, from room sprays and reed diffusers to candles and wax melts. This also means you can spend as little as a few pounds or as much as a few hundred pounds so there is something to suit every budget.
- For a cheaper candle the Home Bargain’s candles, which highly resemble Yankee Candle’s design, are £2.99 each and have some really nice scents. One of my favourites for Winter is the Gingerbread candle.
- If your gift recipient isn’t into candles you could opt for wax melts (they will need a wax melter also.) Two places I have found the best wax melts from are Girl’s Gone Wax Etsy and Make Life Vintage Etsy. Both shops do replicas of some very expensive candles, perfumes and also general scents. And best of all they come packaged, delivered and ready to gift all for a few pounds.
- A steep increase in price but a very luxury home fragrance brand is Jo Malone. My two favourite scents are Pomegrante Noir – £45.00 and Peony and Blush Suede – £45.00. Obviously these are very expensive but as previously mentioned the featured wax melt companies do very accurate replicas of these scents.
That is the end of my Gift Guide for Her. Tomorrows post will be a Gift Guide for Him, so if your struggling for ideas then that post will be up at 6:30pm.
I hope you are enjoying Blogmas so far, if you are please like and subscribe. Merry Christmas x