If you need any last minute gifts, food, drink or are just generally interested in what my favourites are this December then keep reading.
- Afternoon tea. Although this isn’t a stereotypical food favourite I couldn’t leave it out. We went to a brassarie local to us and enjoyed this delicious array of sandwiches, scones and tea. (I also had a strawberry and elderflower gin but shh.) If you live in the area of Chesterfield and want to experience the best afternoon tea around get yourself to Maison Mes Amis.
- Bloom Strawberry Cup Gin – £20.25 – This was an early Christmas present from my Mum (& Dad.) Apart from the fact I love the gin, this is made by one of the first female master distillers in the world – Joanne Moore. Plus you get a free gin glass.
- Pomegranate and Elderflower Presse, sparkling. This is so refreshing and light. It is also the perfect mixer for gin.
- Soap and Glory – Scrub of your life is an all year round favourite but especially in Winter as it allows you to exfoliate dry and dull skin, followed by one of their moisturizers and you’ll be glowy.
This brand I have only recently discovered on ASOS, it is so affordable but I was also surprised it is also very high quality. I have worn this so much since buying it and it has washed really well.
Another Pimkie number with this blazer, although it is tailored it is very casual and teams well with almost everything. The material is so thick for such a cheap blazer.
- Recently I’ve been living in block heel, chelsea-style boots and one of my favourite styles has been the suedette, embroidered detailing. Although my exact pair are no longer available you can buy a similar pair here or they have some that have less detail if you want a more subtle look.
This perfume is so highly scented and does last for a surprisingly long time for a very inexpensive perfume. It is also the dupe of Yves St Laurent – Black Opium whicj retails at £80 for the 100ml.